This is a so called "dump" recipe for vegan chili in an instant pot. The idea being that you just dump everything in and let it do its thing.
In reality, there is still a bit of prep work needed to get things going, but mostly just chopping: no actual cooking.
|3||Carrots, finely diced|
|1||Red bell pepper, diced|
|3||Garlic cloves, minced|
|28||oz||Canned tomatoes, diced|
|1||can||Black beans, rinsed|
|1||can||Kidney beans, rinsed|
|1||C||Red lentils, rinsed|
|1||T||Chili powder (one w/out added salt)|
|1||p||Cayenne (or to taste)|
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant pot and stir
- Cover and pressure cook in "manual" mode for 10 min.
- Let release naturally for 10 min. and then manually release the rest of the way
- Stir and adjust seasoning, I usually add 1/2 t salt at this point
- Serve and eat!
- I usually rinse the two cans of beans and the lentils together to save time